Sunday, March 11, 2007

Mascot Movies

I’m not sure if you’ve heard about this, but the Burger King mascot is slated to get his own feature film. In related news, the Geico cavemen are in talks with ABC about getting a half-hour primetime sitcom. Now, some of you pretentious artsy fartsy types out there can say what you want: that this is a sign of the decline of our nation, our collective intelligence and creativity. Say what you will, but I want in. Clearly there is money to be made in this industry, easy money. I mean, how hard can it be to excrete out a script based on a corporate mascot? Why, in the time that it took me to read the article, I came up with these 3 great movie ideas:


Share this article!
Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Facebook

0 comments

Make A Comment